How is your information collected?
- When you sign up to a trade account (via esgltd.com)
- When you log into our webstore
- When you place an order
- When you visit our website, using cookies. We do this to make your experience better. If you’d like to know more about cookies, click here.
- When you interact with a marketing or transactional email
- Through third-party tools when you’re browsing our website. We do this to better online your experience with us.
What information do we collect?
- Business Name
- Job Title
- Email address
- Shipping Address
- Billing address
- Order information
- Communication with us (phone calls, emails etc)
- Payment details (This information is encrypted and securely processed by our payment provider, we do not store or hold this information.)
- Network information (such as IP address, browser, device etc)
- Information about your cookies
- Browsing behaviour (such as product you have viewed our website)
- Interactions with marketing communications
How and why is your data used?
We collect your information in order to provide a better online experience, the legal basis being if we have legitimate interest and/or you have given us consent to use your data.
What details are used via legitimate interest and why:
|Details Used||Details this includes||Legal Basis||Why we collect|
|Contact details||Name, business name, email address and phone number||Legitimate Interest||To process orders, or to contact you about an order (current or previous order)|
|Order details||Shipping, billing and payment information||Legitimate Interest||To be able to process your order successfully|
|Communication with us||Phone calls & emails||Legitimate Interest||To provide a better customer service experience|
|Network information||IP address, browser, device information||Legitimate Interest||To provide a better online experience|
|Information about your cookies||Browsing information||Legitimate Interest||To provide a better online experience|
|Browsing behaviour||Pages you have visited and actions you have performed on our website||Legitimate Interest||To provide a better online experience|
|Interactions with marketing communications||Email receipt, viewing, viewing time and if you clicked on a link in the email||Legitimate Interest||To provide a better online experience|
When you provide consent and what details are used:
|When you provide consent||Details Used||Details this includes||Legal Basis|
|When you sign up to an account with us, by agreeing to our terms and conditions||Contact details||Name, email address, business name, job title, phone number, billing address and shipping address||Consent|
|When you place an order with us, by agreeing to our conditions||Contact Details||Name, email address, business name, phone number, billing address and shipping address|
|Order Details||Billing address, shipping address, billing information and other order information such as order number, product purchased|
|When you subscribe to our newsletter, which gives us content to contact you||Contact Details||Name & email address||Consent|
You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting email@example.com
How do we use your information?
- We use your information for the following reasons:
- To process order and manage your account
- To contact you if required
- To market to you
To provide you with a better online experience
Your rights as a customer
Under GDPR regulations, you have the following rights when it comes to your data with us:
- Right to be informed
- Right to access
- Right to correction
- Right to be forgotten
- Right to restriction of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object
- Right in relation to automated decision making and profiling
If you would like to excise any of these right in relation to the data we hold on you, please get in touch with us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies
Cookies are text files which contain small amounts of data. When you visit a website, the cookies are transferred to your device (such as your computer or mobile). If you visit that website again, your device will check to see if it has a relevant cookie. If it does, your device will send the cookie back to the website. This means that the site will be able to recognise that you have visited before and can help tailor your experience.
You can disable cookies, which is usually done in the ‘Settings’ area of the browser. However please note that, by disabling cookies, some essential functions of our site will not work and your user experience will be affected.