Terms & Conditions
- This website is operated by Eurosonic Group Limited (ESG Ltd/ESG/we/us/our), a company registered in England and Wales under the company number 01394171. Our registered office is located at 11 Sherbourne Street, Manchester M3 1JS.
- When you shop with us or access our online services, these terms and conditions apply.
- In order to shop with us, you must have a registered trade account with ESG Ltd.
- In order to browse and shop our online store, you must have an online account for our webstore (webstore.esgltd.com). This account must be registered under the same email address, name and company name as your registered ESG trade account.
- The terms & conditions you agreed to when registering an ESG trade account also apply to orders placed via our webstore, unless stated otherwise in our webstore terms and conditions.
Pricing & Payments
- Prices and delivery charges are as published on the website when we accept your order.
- Prices do not include VAT.
- The total cost of your order will be the sum of the total products, delivery charges and any additional charges, minus promotional discounts.
- If there is a pricing error onsite which may cause harm to our business or deem the order unfulfillable, we may cancel and/or refund any orders relating to this error.
- At any time before delivery we may adjust the price to reflect any increase in our costs of supplying the goods.
- Delivery charges are shown separately to the product price and will be presented in the checkout area of the website.
- If your order value is over the value of £250, then delivery is free. If your order is under the value of £250, then a delivery charge may apply.
- Payments can be made at the time of ordering via the online checkout, or on account.
- If you pay on account, you must have an approved credit account.
- If you have an approved credit account, invoices can be paid via the My Account section of our website, via cheque or by contacting our accounts department.
- Invoices must be paid as per the agreement you have in place with our accounts department.
- We accept payment via debit card, cheque and bank transfer.
- Through our online payment gateway, we accept Visa, Visa Debit, Master Card and Maestro.
- To place an order through our webstore, you must hold a registered account with ESG Ltd. You must also be logged into your ESG online account in order to access the webstore.
- Your webstore account must use the same details (business name) as that of your registered ESG trade account.
- For orders to be processed and fulfilled properly, you must supply all information required during the ordering process. The information provided by you must be accurate.
- You must inform us of any changes to your information (including shipping address) by contacting our accounts department.
- Your order will be acknowledged via email to confirm your order details. This will include an order reference number, which should be used for any future correspondence regarding the order.
- If you have exceeded your agreed credit limit, we have the right to hold any new orders placed by yourself, until outstanding invoices are paid.
- If your orders are held due to exceeded credit limits, you will be contacted to be made aware of this.
- Orders are subject to availability. All stock levels shown onsite are valid at the time of ordering, however there may be circumstances where the products ordered have since run out of stock.
- In the circumstance where the product ordered has become out of stock, your items will be put on back order and held until the item returns to stock – unless you have agreed otherwise with our accounts department/your sales rep.
- Orders may be placed by a Webshop account manager or a sub-account (if this is set up). Based on your account settings, your account manager may need to approve orders placed by a sub-account if the order exceed a pre-defined amount).
- From time to time, we may offer products at a discounted or promotional price.
- Discounts may be offered in the form of a discount code. Any such discount codes may apply only to specific customers, products, product ranges or another customer or product attribute. This will be made clear at the time of receipt of the discount code.
- Any rules or terms relating to promotions or discount codes will be stated either on our website or in communication you may receive from us (such as emails).
- Discounts and promotions are also subject to availability.
- Each discount code and/or promotion will have its own rules and conditions of use which should be referred to at the time of ordering.
- If we think you have used a discount code unfairly or exploitatively, we reserve the right to cancel the relevant order(s).
- Deliveries will be made by either our own courier driver, or one of our third-party courier partners.
- Unless stated otherwise, we aim to deliver orders within 3 days of purchase, however all delivery times quoted are estimated only.
- If we fail to deliver within a reasonable time, you may (by informing us in writing) cancel the contract, however:
- You may not cancel if we receive your notice after the goods have been dispatched; and
- If you cancel the contract, you can have no further claim against us under that contract.
- If you accept delivery of the goods after the estimated delivery time, it will be on the basis that you have no claim against us for delay (including indirect or consequential loss, or increase in the price of the goods).
- We may deliver the goods in instalments. Each instalment is treated as a separate contract.
- We may deliver in quantities of 10% more or less than the quantity ordered and charge you for the quantity actually delivered.
- We (or our third-party courier) may decline to deliver if:
- We believe that it would be unsafe, unlawful or unreasonably difficult to do so
- The premises (or the access to them) are unsuitable for our/ our courier’s vehicle
- The goods are at your risk from the time of delivery.
- You must inspect the goods on delivery. If any goods are damaged (or not delivered), you must write to tell us within seven working days of delivery (or the expected delivery time). You must give us (and any carrier) a fair chance to inspect the damaged goods.
Returns & Refunds
- We will accept the return of goods from you only:
- by prior arrangement (confirmed in writing) and quoting your RAN number;
- on payment of an agreed handling charge (unless the goods were defective when delivered) and where the goods are as fit for sale on their return as they were on delivery.
- When you can return a product
- If it is faulty and the 12-month warranty is still valid.
- To return an item, please fill in our returns form.
- We may suspend or cancel the order, by written notice if:
- You have exceeded your credit limit and/or fail to pay invoices
- You fail to pay us any money when due (under the order or otherwise)
- You become insolvent
- You fail to honour your obligations under these terms
- You may not cancel the order unless we agree in writing
- The product ordered has since become out of stock
- There is a business threat posed to us by fulfilling the order
- We withhold the right to close your trade account and cease trading with you if we feel you are acting in a way which is deem exploitative or harmful to our business.
Data & Privacy
- You can contact our customer services team via email or telephone. To find more information on contacting customer services, please see here.
- You can contact our accounts department to pay outstanding invoices by:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 0161 831 7879